The New Dual Mode Knuckle kits are available in the 15” and 16″ sizes. The New Dual Mode Knuckles are ABS Compatible, 100% Made in the USA, come standard with New 48mm Dual Piston Calipers and they accept RCV Axles!
The NEW Dual Mode knuckles are Pre-machined to eliminate any
grinding by the customer which cures any fitment issues for RCV Axle users!!
Want to upgrade from a 15” to a 16” Big Brake kit?, It’s easy with the Dual Mode Caliper mounting built into the knuckle, it allows for both kits on the same knuckle with only a rotor swap to fit inside both the 15” and 16” wheel rims.
This is a bolt in larger front rotor and dual piston caliper kit available for the following Jeep Models. These Kits will work in both modes with either the early or late unit bearings used on the Jeep Wranglers.
- 1990-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ in all trim levels including Rubicon and Unlimited, Dana 30 and Dana 44 front axles.
- 1990* Jeep Comanche
- 1990*-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
*Will fit Pre-1990 Inner “C” if they are converted to the TJ style Unit Bearings and upper Ball Joints.
We still need to support our Loyal Customers who own or want the previous versions
of our kits and we’d like to purchase your take-off Knuckles for $100
The 15” Big Brake Kit Includes:
- New! Left and Right High Strength Nodular Iron Dual Mode Steering Knuckles
- New! Corrosion resistant Zinc Plated 48mm dual piston Calipers
- Includes Black Magic Brake Pads for maximum stopping performance.
- New! Centric Premium Rotors for the 15" Kit
- Mounting Hardware: including cotter pins, caliper saddle bolts, banjo bolts with crush washers
- Instruction pack and instructions on how to sell us back your take-off knuckles
- Ships by UPS
Click Here for updated installation instructions from Vanco Power Brake Supply
*note* Image below may not be fully representative of all kits and options listed
- Item #: VANCONDM15
- Cannot ship to: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom